Contact Information

Theodore Lowe, Ap #867-859
Sit Rd, Azusa New York

We Are Available 24/ 7. Call Now.

Finally had a weekend without smoke here in Colorado. So I took advantage of it and headed into Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes Park CO. Dream lake at sunset.

View Reddit by sexy_wrxyView Source

Share:

contributor

15 Comments

• AutoModerator, September 14, 2020 @ 6:37 pm Reply

I see you’ve posted an image. Thanks for your contribution!

*Did you included the* ***required*** *title information?* **[Your text.] [Most Specific place], [Specific place], [General place], [COUNTRY].**

If you didn’t include this information, please delete your post and resubmit it. **Your post will be removed without warning if it does not follow this rule!**

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/hiking) if you have any questions or concerns.*

• mustang3413, September 14, 2020 @ 8:23 pm Reply

Dream lake is one of my favorite hikes to do any time I go home!

• aspear99, September 14, 2020 @ 8:57 pm Reply

Exquisite majestic extraordinary breathtaking photo

• eatmygymshorts, September 14, 2020 @ 9:13 pm Reply

How tough/long is this hike?

• heartbeats, September 14, 2020 @ 10:09 pm Reply

[Went here last winter when it was 10 degrees](https://i.imgur.com/6vj162F.jpg). Beautiful and cold.

• xsohoo, September 14, 2020 @ 10:22 pm Reply

Favorite hike!

• razethestray, September 14, 2020 @ 10:38 pm Reply

Wow, looks terrible.

• PennyCatCG, September 14, 2020 @ 11:15 pm Reply

OMG SO JEALOUS. Gorgeous picture. Can’t help but wonder: Am I ever going to have a weekend without smoke in NorCal again??!? It has literally been four straight weeks of heat and fires and smoke 😩I miss the mountains so much 😭

• indiexrose, September 14, 2020 @ 11:40 pm Reply

This is an amazing photo

• prestonmelky21, September 15, 2020 @ 12:46 am Reply

I thought this was a picture from r/Skyrim

• HCS92026, September 15, 2020 @ 1:00 am Reply

Lol, Colorado without smoke…

Sad Snoop Dog sounds

• mrbell0ws, September 15, 2020 @ 1:46 am Reply

Heading to maroon bells next week! Very excited!

• morgandusty1, September 15, 2020 @ 2:10 am Reply

I love Estes park, such a beautiful town!!

• out-for-a-run, September 15, 2020 @ 2:17 am Reply

I did Dream Lake hike Wednesday and it was a sheet of ice. We used spikes so it was fine but other hikers slid and fell. It was a beautiful hike anyway. Always be prepared for any weather in the Rockies.

• KatnissFire, September 15, 2020 @ 4:05 am Reply

This gave me the visual regrounding i needed. I miss ride the trails in the mountains.